WOWZA, First year of art school done. Thats nuts. SO. ITS SUMMER (… even if its still snowing here) SO THAT MEANS ITS COMMISSION TIME! But really. I’m going to be lookin for work wherever I can get it so that also means commissions.
Just a note; those base prices are for sketches!
- Examples can be found in my art tag, If you’re looking for a specific example just ask and ill see if I can find it C:
- Paypal only. (all prices are in Canadian currency)
- e-mail or submit/etc with a request and any questions! C:
- I’m willing to do just about anything (given it’s legal and such)
- Also; I can do traditional, though I wont be shipping anything so it would be restricted to scannable things (unless ofc you’re ok with shitty iphone pictures lol)
Commissioned work is not to be resold, edited, or claimed as your own. You can use it as graphics/w.e. non-profit as long as you give credit. No cropping/editing out my signature if I choose to include it.